An especially beautiful part of the world, the Hudson Valley comprises the valley of the Hudson River and its nearby communities, from the cities of Albany and Troy southward to Westchester County. A growing metropolis, the Hudson Valley is home to an estimated 3 and 3.5 million residents.
With such amazing natural beauty all around, and situated near such a scenic coastline, it’s no wonder that the Hudson Valley is a wonderful summertime destination. Here is just a partial list of some of the wonderful things you can do during the summer in the Hudson Valley
1) Enjoy concerts at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
2) Kayak on the Hudson.
3) Take a day trips to Hyde Park and check out the home of President Franklin Roosevelt.
4) Enjoy a retro evening of late-night drive-in movies in Middletown, Greenville or Poughkeepsie.
6) Take a hot-air balloon rides in Poughkeepsie.
7) Enjoy antiquing and fine dining in Cold Spring.
8) Hit the slots at Resorts World Catskills in Monticello.
9) Enjoy the historic, federal style Boscobel museum in Garrison.
10) Take in a concert at the Maverick Concert Hall in Woodstock.
11) Explore the rides and historic boardwalk at Playland in Rye.
12) Enjoy historic sites and tours of Phillipse Manor in Sleepy Hollow and Van Cortlandt Manor in Croton.
13) Enjoy shows at the historic Tarrytown Music Hall, and the Paramount in Peekskill.
14) Take a tour of stunning Kykuit, the Rockefeller Estate, in Pocantico Hills.
I’m a lifelong resident Washingtonville and the Hudson Valley. If you’re considering selling your home in the Hudson Valley, New York, Philadelphia or Pennsylvania, contact me, Paul Biagini of Biagini Realty and I can help you get the most competitive offer for your home!